Enhanced Warranty Coverage
Extended warranties purchased direct from FLIR Radiation, will give you peace of mind knowing, that only our own highly skilled engineers and technicians will be servicing your product.
You can extend the first year of warranty that is included with the instrument purchase, up to 5 years, by purchasing the appropriate extension period.
If the original factory warranty has expired on your instruments and you are interested in enhanced warranty package, we may still be able to cover your instruments.
SCOPE OF COVERAGE
- Unlimited telephone technical support with priority response
- Priority turnaround time (target 3 days)
- Unlimited number of instrument repairs due to normal use, wear and tear. Including parts and labor. Unlike with other 3rd party extended warranties, detectors are included!
- Replacement of defective accessories
- Preventative Maintenance (1 for each extended year of service) to include:
- Full evaluation of product
- Firmware upgrade (if applicable)
- Optimization of gamma dose rate
- Optimization of neutron count rate (if applicable)
- Optimization of linearity for optimal identification results
- Optimization of LED (if applicable) for optimal identification results at various temperature range
- Lead chamber measurement for optimal identification results
- Setting of "user" parameters to specifications specified
- Quality control of product and accessories to ensure that they meet manufacturers specifications
- Software updates
- Automatic case logging
- Access to quality data in our online return process. This applies to open and closed RMA’s. Information includes turnaround time, frequency of service/maintenance of instruments, types of defects, etc.
- Laminated warranty labels for each instrument so that end users can quickly identify that the product is under enhanced warranty. These can be attached to the case.
SOLE SERVICE DEPOT
FLIR Radiation is the sole service depot for FLIR Radiation products.
WHY ENHANCED WARRANTY COVERAGE MAKES SENSE
Without warranty coverage, a breakdown can mean significant repair costs. However, with a FLIR Radiation optional extended warranty, you avoid equipment failure expense risk. Unlike with many other 3rd party extended warranties, expensive parts including detectors are included! You have peace of mind knowing that they are included.
The more accurately you can budget the expense of your equipment today, the better you can manage it tomorrow. You can easily budget not just months, but years in advance. You’ll save time and, with one less thing to worry about, you’ll be able to focus on what’s most important to you. Preventative maintenance will also result in improved uptime of your equipment. If you have a “fleet” of instruments, we can manage the scheduling of those instruments.